Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Playstation Vita fire sale!

If you've been on Kijiji lately, you may have noticed a sudden increase in Playstation Vita's for sale. You can thank TD Banks red hot deal of the day for this one.

Yep, the TD Rewards deal of the day recently was a Playstation Vita bundle including the system, the new Resistance game, and a starter bundle for $165 + tax ($186 total). That's half price.

The catch of the deal of the day is that they only have limited quantities (75 in this instance), so you have to enter into a draw to win the opportunity to buy it. I entered the draw thinking I could buy it and flip it on Kijiji. As luck would have it, I won!


I placed my order and received my Vita. I debated on whether I should keep it or put it up for sale. Finally, I decided to put it up on Kijiji.


I thought I was being reasonable putting it online for $240. I was set to make $50 profit, which isn't too bad, and people were getting a good deal at half price. Turns out, I wasn't the only one with this idea.


This guy was selling his for $298. That's way more profit than I was looking for.


This guy only wanted $290. What a deal!


$260. That's a bit more reasonable.

The bottom line is, I'm starting to wonder if anyone decided to actually keep their deal of the day Playstation Vita.

I found a lot more Vita bundles for sale, ranging from $200 to $300.

In the end, the Vita market seems saturated. Because of this, I've decided to keep my Vita. It's a pretty awesome piece of technology, it just needs some decent games.

If anyone's looking to pick up a Vita, check out Kijiji. They're every where.



No comments:

Post a Comment