Saturday, May 2, 2009

Last night, X-Men Origins: Wolverine made it's theatrical debut. I'm sure there were plenty of lines and excited fans all across the country, but I wouldn't know as I had a night out at the bar with the guys instead.
I had two reasons for this. One; I want to go on a night where the crowds won't be so huge; and two; it's my birthday!
Anyways, back to the point of all of this. I am excited to go and see Wolverine. He's always been my favourite X-Men character. I've read some of the reviews for the movie, and they aren't incredibly favourable. They say it's enjoyable, but not a great movie (see this review on ign ). I'll leave myself to be the judge of that. You can't always trust the critics opinions on things like this after all.
A friend of mine had downloaded the "leaked" work print of the movie, and we watched the first 15 minutes of it. Aside from the horribly unfinished special effects, it wasn't that bad. I had to tell him to turn it off after 15 minutes though as to not spoil the movie. I hate spoilers, but sometimes, it's just too hard to avoid them on the internet.
Anyways, check back here on Monday and I'll have my full review of X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

No comments:

Post a Comment